-
Senior Member
registered user
how to connect thru VNC
Has anybody been able to use vncviewer (on windows) to run another X session on knoppix?
I started vncserver on knoppix, but when I login using vncviewer on windows, I am able to connect fine but I get a blank desktop with no way to start programs. Aren't I supposed to get a prompt?
Similar Threads
-
By valkyrie in forum Networking
Replies: 2
Last Post: 07-28-2005, 12:09 PM
-
By cschilbe in forum Networking
Replies: 1
Last Post: 12-17-2004, 07:06 AM
-
By amigaman2 in forum Networking
Replies: 0
Last Post: 11-30-2004, 05:20 PM
-
By sebke in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 2
Last Post: 02-03-2004, 04:11 PM
-
By CrashedAgain in forum Networking
Replies: 2
Last Post: 11-11-2003, 06:11 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90

SanDisk Ultra Luxe USB 3.1 Flash Drive – 5 Pack | Premium Metal USB Flash Drives
$59.99

1/ 10/ 100pcs USB 2.0 2GB, 4GB ,8GB ,16GB ,32GB ,64GB 128GB USB Flash Drives Lot
$269.10

Microsoft Windows 11 Pro 64bit - New Sealed – Flash USB 1 PC
$49.99

USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09

USB Type-A Flash Drive Metal Memory Stick High Speed USB Drive 128GB 256GB 512GB
$8.47

Wholesale 5/10/100PCS 1MB- 64GB USB 2.0 Flash Drive Memory Stick Jump Drive Lot
$280.00

LOT 10x SanDisk 32GB ULTRA USB 3.0 flash drive SDCZ48-032G 32 GB read 100 MB/s
$39.80

2021 Full Version Office Professional Plus for 1 PC Flash USB Drive
$59.99

128GB USB 14-in-1 MacOS bootable Installer repair recovery tech support service
$39.99