-
Senior Member
registered user
Apparently the blank desktop I get is the TWM window manager, because of the crosshatched background and mouse pointer... however I don't get any kind of menu when I click either mouse button (which is how I've seen it done on a different linux version of TWM). How can I get this window manager to give me a prompt?
Similar Threads
-
By valkyrie in forum Networking
Replies: 2
Last Post: 07-28-2005, 12:09 PM
-
By cschilbe in forum Networking
Replies: 1
Last Post: 12-17-2004, 07:06 AM
-
By amigaman2 in forum Networking
Replies: 0
Last Post: 11-30-2004, 05:20 PM
-
By sebke in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 2
Last Post: 02-03-2004, 04:11 PM
-
By CrashedAgain in forum Networking
Replies: 2
Last Post: 11-11-2003, 06:11 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

HYNIX 64GB (1X64GB) 2RX4 PC4-3200AA DDR4 SERVER MEMORY
$600.00

SK hynix 16GB (2x8GB) DDR4 SDRAM PC4-2133P 288-Pin DIMM HMA41GU7AFR8N-TF
$65.00

SMART(Micron)SafeStor 32GB(1X32GB) 1RX4 NN4-3200AA(DDR4) HPE Server Memory
$159.98

1/ 10/ 100pcs USB 2.0 2GB, 4GB ,8GB ,16GB ,32GB ,64GB 128GB USB Flash Drives Lot
$202.50

32GB Micron MTA36ASF4G72PZ-3G2E2UI PC4-3200AA-RB2-12 DDR4 Server Memory | Tested
$435.00

LOT OF 4 SK Hynix 32GB DDR4-2133 PC4-2133P 2Rx4 Server RAM RDIMM
$600.00

Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90

Samsung 64GB Kit 2x32GB DDR4-3200 2Rx8 SODIMM M471A4G43BB1-CWE Lenovo
$349.99

Dell 16GB PC4-21300 (DDR4-2666) Memory (SNPPWR5TC16G)
$89.99

TF/SD Card Adapter Camera Reader Android Type-c For iPhone17 Pro Max Plusm lot
$573.98