-
hi everybody,
I have this problem runnig knoppix 3.4 from cd in my asus motherboard.
For hear a sound how I have to do for use alsa code?
I have only to type in alsa on boot ? or I need to use an another code too?
And can I configure ethernet lan running from cd? or I have to install it?
Many thanks for your help
Similar Threads
-
By tommydl in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 03-28-2007, 09:12 AM
-
By darkwid in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 04-11-2004, 10:30 PM
-
By angeluss in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 03-27-2004, 05:59 AM
-
By acidcho in forum Networking
Replies: 1
Last Post: 12-23-2003, 01:28 AM
-
By fullerton in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 2
Last Post: 06-21-2003, 06:34 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Intel Core i5-12500T SRL5W 2GHz 18MB 6 Core Socket LGA1700 Desktop CPU Processor
$114.99

(LOT OF 20) Intel Core i5-8400 CPU 2.80GHz Desktop Processor (SR3QT)
$700.00

INTEL CORE I9-10940X X-SERIES PROCESSOR | 3.30GHZ | SRGSH
$179.99

Evergreen 586 - Processor upgrade 486 to 586
$199.99

AMD Ryzen 5 5500 Processor ( read Description)
$59.00

Intel Xeon E3-1230 v3 SR153 3.3GHz Quad Core LGA 1150 CPU Processor
$14.49

Intel Core i7-3770K 3.5 GHz Processor
$39.00

Intel SR3XE Core i5-8500 3.0GHz 9M Socket 1151 6-Core CPU Processor *Tested*
$32.99

Lenovo ThinkCentre M920s SFF Barebones PC Motherboard PSU DVD No CPU RAM SSD
$27.99

AMD - Ryzen 7 5800X3D 8-Core - 16-Thread 3.4 GHz (4.5 GHz Max Boost) w/ Ice Pad
$355.99