-
Problem w/ Nforce Mobo
I have the ASUS A7N8X...Knoppix 3.1 while it loads, and I get in...it does not recognize the on-board audio nor the on-board NIC - the NVidia on-board hardware...I have no PCI cards required.
Is there a customized Knoppix image that supports these? An Nforce chipset/mobo flavour? Or some way I can get these working, some drivers I can add or something like that?...namely the NIC so I can get 'Net access?
Any and all help would be most appreciated.
Thanx!
____________________
Pinochet
[email protected]
Toronto.Ontario.Canada
Similar Threads
-
By lionSOB in forum General Support
Replies: 7
Last Post: 04-18-2004, 06:55 PM
-
By rickenbacherus in forum The Lounge
Replies: 54
Last Post: 02-15-2004, 03:32 PM
-
By heffeque in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 12
Last Post: 01-07-2004, 08:31 AM
-
By RexBeans Explosion in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 01-02-2004, 01:10 AM
-
By GuyFawkes in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 12-03-2003, 05:55 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

OEM 45w T-Tip Power Adapter charger for Apple macbook air 2012-2017 A1436 A1466
$19.99

Genuine Apple Power Adapter Extension Cable 6FT White OEM MacBook MK122LL/A
$10.99

Genuine Apple OEM A2164 30W USB-C AC Power Adapter with USB-C Cable, Very Good
$21.05

OEM Apple Data Migration Toolkit for A1706 A1707 MacBook Pro PN 076-00236
$549.99

Genuine OEM Apple MagSafe 2 45W AC Adapter Charger for Macbook Air 2015 11" 13"
$14.24

OEM 45W Charger For Apple MacBook Air 11-inch 13-inch Early 2012 2013 2014 2015
$26.98

OEM Apple 45W A1436 Power Charger AC Adapter for MacBook Air MagSafe 2
$12.99

Genuine OEM 61W USB-C Power Adapter Charger For Apple MacBook PRO 13 inch A1718
$22.00

Lot Of Apple Cords And Accessories All OEM Genuine Apple Pencil, Magsafe Power
$109.99

Lot of 30 Genuine OEM Apple 30W USB-C Power Adapter for iPhone iPad MacBook Air
$419.59