-
I did nothing to the installation.
For the audio:
My speaker set works with SPDIF in, or with standard 1/8" RCA. I generally use only the SPDIF, but I tried the 1/8" plug and that worked.
For the NIC:
I used an old 3COM 590 PCI NIC that I had lying around. So, I currently have 3 NICs in my PC. 2 that are built into my main board that are totally unused, and the third that I added in just to try out the distro.
If I had the Linux experience, I could probably work through the tools to recreate the CD with the appropriate drivers from nvidia...but I'm lazy.
Similar Threads
-
By lionSOB in forum General Support
Replies: 7
Last Post: 04-18-2004, 06:55 PM
-
By rickenbacherus in forum The Lounge
Replies: 54
Last Post: 02-15-2004, 03:32 PM
-
By heffeque in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 12
Last Post: 01-07-2004, 08:31 AM
-
By RexBeans Explosion in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 01-02-2004, 01:10 AM
-
By GuyFawkes in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 12-03-2003, 05:55 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Cisco Nexus N9K-C92160YC-X 48P 25GbE SFP28 6P QSFP+/QSFP28 PE Switch
$439.00

Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch
$129.99

Cisco Catalyst C9130AXI-B WiFi 6 802.11ax Wireless Access Point Brand New
$101.99

CISCO INDUSTRIAL SWITCH IE-3100-8T2C-E New
$1049.00

Cisco Catalyst WS-C2960X-48FPD-L 48-Port Gigabit Managed PoE+ Ethernet Switch
$69.99

Cisco | N3K-C3232C | 32-Port 100G QSFP Network Switch W/ 2x PSU, 2x Power Cords
$205.00

Cisco C3850-NM-2-10G Catalyst 3850 2 x 10GE Network Module
$30.00

CISCO Services Router C891F-K9, Grade B, SKU 16188
$24.94

Cisco Acacia DP04QSDD-E25-840 400G QSFP-DD Coherent DCO Transceiver Module
$699.99

Cisco C3850-NM-2-10G
$75.00