-
Knoppix installation...
It seems I've installed Knoppix on a hdd partition correctly, but for some reason, the boot floppy made by the process never works! And now I have the install on the parition, but I can't boot it! I tried GAG, but it doesn't detect a boot sector or something. I installed LILO on the partition so I didnt replace the MBR. So whats up?
Similar Threads
-
By AJones in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 02-10-2005, 05:20 AM
-
By Mr.Redhat in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 01-11-2004, 02:46 PM
-
By jan.tw in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 10-04-2003, 07:40 PM
-
By rue-bock in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 09-06-2003, 09:09 PM
-
By corrosion in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 04-09-2003, 12:43 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

INTEL XEON E5-2680V4 SR2N7 2.40GHZ CPU
$11.00

Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00

Dell Precision Tower 7810 Xeon E5-2630 v3 @ 2.40GHz , 32GB Ram, NO HDD, NO OS
$239.99

Dell PowerEdge FX2s + 8x FC430 Blades 16x E5-2630v4 160 Cores Rails No PSU/RAM
$699.00

Dell Precision T5820 Workstation 3.70GHz W-2135 No RAM/ GPU/ HDD/ OS
$179.98

Dell Precision T7820 2x Xeon Silver 4114 2.20GHz 950W No RAM GPU HDD 4x SATA
$350.48

Intel Xeon E5-2699 V4 2.20GHz 55M 22-CORES LGA2011-3 Server Processor 145W SR2JS
$84.49

Matched Pair _ Intel Xeon E5-2698 V4 2.2GHz 20-Core Processor CPU LGA2011 SR2JW
$94.99

DELL Precision T3420 | Xeon 1240v6 | 525GB SSD |16GB RAM |Nvidia GPU |Win11
$149.00

Dell PowerEdge R530 2x E5-2630v4 H330 iDRAC8 Port Card Riser No PSU/RAM/HDD
$99.99