-
Ok, I got cfdisk to work, and I noticed that the first partition on hdb (hdb1, which I use in Windows for extra storage) is set to boot. I guess I leave it like that? I added the boot flag to hdb5, where the linux installation is and it still wouldn't boot. Do I need to redo that bootsect part?
And can LILO work on the MBR and detect Windows on 1 HDD while Linux on another? And how do I check if the linux install even worked? If it will even boot if the boot settings are correct?
Similar Threads
-
By AJones in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 02-10-2005, 05:20 AM
-
By Mr.Redhat in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 01-11-2004, 02:46 PM
-
By jan.tw in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 10-04-2003, 07:40 PM
-
By rue-bock in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 09-06-2003, 09:09 PM
-
By corrosion in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 04-09-2003, 12:43 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09

1/ 10/ 100pcs USB 2.0 2GB, 4GB ,8GB ,16GB ,32GB ,64GB 128GB USB Flash Drives Lot
$269.10

Microsoft Windows 11 Pro 64bit - New Sealed – Flash USB 1 PC
$49.99

2021 Full Version Office Professional Plus for 1 PC Flash USB Drive
$59.99

Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90

USB Type-A Flash Drive Metal Memory Stick High Speed USB Drive 128GB 256GB 512GB
$8.47

LOT 10x SanDisk 32GB ULTRA USB 3.0 flash drive SDCZ48-032G 32 GB read 100 MB/s
$39.80

1TB Kingston DataTraveler Max DTMAX/1TB USB Type-C Flash Drive
$86.95

128GB USB 14-in-1 MacOS bootable Installer repair recovery tech support service
$39.99

Zero Trace Pen: All-in-one Tor Network Anonymous Drive + Cryptocurrency Wallet
$147.00