Well, when I do that chroot thing in my console I get the copyright info, then I get this:

Reading boot sector from /dev/hda
Warning: '/proc/partition' does not exist, disk scan bypassed
Warning: Unable to determine video adapterin use in the present system
Using BITMAP secondary loader
Calling map_insert_data
Warning: The bootsector and map file are on different disks.
Mapping bitmap file...(shows directories)->(more directories shown)

and then it has some stuff like:
Boot image: /boot/vmlinuz -> vmlinuz-2.4.26
Mapping RAM disk /boot/initrd.img -> initrd.img-2.4.26
Added Linux*

and it has 3 of those

Boot other: /dev/hda1, on /dev/hda, loader CHAIN
Added Windows(hda1) (Here I dont get, hda1 is the first partition, but windows is on hda2? Must be the main boot thing)

Boot other:/dev/hda2, on /dev/hda, loader CHAIN
Device 0x0300: Inconsistent partition table, 2nd entry
CHS address in PT: 4:0:1 --> LBA (4032)
LBA address in PT: 64260 --> CHS (63:12:1)
Fatal: Either FIX-TABLE or IGNORE-TABLE must be specified
If not sure, first try IGNORE-TAPLE (-P ignore)

Now how do I check my lilo.conf because from Knoppix live CD it says I have no permission...