I'm running Knoppix 3.3 installed on my HD, and I have a HOP PSC 110 printer/scanner and a Microtek FilmScan 35 film scanner. The rpinter works properly (except that I can't print PDFs), but none of the scanners will work.
Any suggestions?
I'm running Knoppix 3.3 installed on my HD, and I have a HOP PSC 110 printer/scanner and a Microtek FilmScan 35 film scanner. The rpinter works properly (except that I can't print PDFs), but none of the scanners will work.
Any suggestions?

Compressed Air Duster Rechargeable Computer Vacuum Cleaner for PC Keyboard Toys
$16.99
V3 Robot Vacuum and Mop Combo,Self-Charging,5000pa Strong Suction,WiFi/Alexa NIB
$82.00
LEVOIT Cordless Vacuum Cleaner, Stick Vac with Tangle-Resistant Design, Up to...
$167.63
Compressed Air Duster 1 Button Adjustment 12000 RPM Air Blower Car Home Keyboard
$38.99
Mini Computer Vacuum USB Keyboard Cleaner PC Laptop Brush Dust Cleaning Kit NEW
$13.89
Cordless Electric Mini Air Duster Blower Vacuum Cleaner for PC Computer Car Home
$16.99
8 Color Bundle Hyper PLA+ 3D Printer Filament 1.75mm, Vacuum Packed, 0.25kg Spoo
$67.99
8 Color Bundle Hyper PLA+ 3D Printer Filament 1.75mm, Vacuum Packed, 0.25kg Spoo
$64.99
Cordless Air Duster & Vacuum Cleaner for Keyboard & PC Cleaning - 110000RPM Powe
$53.99
High-Power Cordless Air Duster 480,000 RPM - Rechargeable, Adjustable Speed, Tur
$127.99