I have two machines that both boot the 3.2 CD fine. Version 3.4 crashes at the point that it has to mount its own filesystem. On one machine it gives a filesystem error, and displays a prompt with only 6 or so commands, and the other machine just locks up at the same point.
I know it's not the burn, because doing a md5sum /dev/cdrom results in the correct hash.
Anyone know where I can get version 3.3?
Or maybe I'm wasting my time. The reason I'm upgrading from 3.2 is that Midnight Commander does not have the undelete capability compiled in, and was hoping a later version might. Anyone know?

SK Hynix Server Memory 32GB (1x32GB) RAM DDR4 2400MHz HMA84GR7MFR4N Lot of 12
$1599.99
x2 Micron 16GB 2Rx8 PC4-2666V ECC REG Server Memory - MTA18ASF2G72PDZ-2G6E1
$179.00
2 in 1 USB 3.0 Card Reader Micro TF card Reader usb adapter High Speed Cardreder
$3.99
SK Hynix 32GB (4 x 8GB) DIMM DDR4 2133 2Rx8 ECC Memory RAM HMA41GR7AFR8N
$109.99
Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90
USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09
SK Hynix 64B PC4-2933Y Server Memory DDR4 RAM HMAA8GR7MJR4N-WM
$499.99
Samsung (8X16GB) 128GB 2Rx8 PC4-3200AA-RE2-12 Registered ECC Memory DDR4
$849.99
x2 SK Hynix 32GB 2933Y DDR4 (PC4-23400) RDIMM ECC RAM Memory | HMA84GR7JJR4N WM
$389.00
x4 Intel 128GB NMB1XXD128GPS Optane Memory 200 Series PMEM Module 3200 DDR4 RAM
$329.99