-
Version 3.4 is broken. 3.2 worked.
I have two machines that both boot the 3.2 CD fine. Version 3.4 crashes at the point that it has to mount its own filesystem. On one machine it gives a filesystem error, and displays a prompt with only 6 or so commands, and the other machine just locks up at the same point.
I know it's not the burn, because doing a md5sum /dev/cdrom results in the correct hash.
Anyone know where I can get version 3.3?
Or maybe I'm wasting my time. The reason I'm upgrading from 3.2 is that Midnight Commander does not have the undelete capability compiled in, and was hoping a later version might. Anyone know?
Similar Threads
-
By jtvision in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 1
Last Post: 02-24-2005, 06:46 AM
-
By mom2tatjana in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 01-29-2005, 03:58 PM
-
By Domhnull in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 5
Last Post: 08-31-2004, 03:46 PM
-
By The Fader in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 7
Last Post: 01-20-2004, 04:38 AM
-
By chrsjav in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 09-25-2003, 11:04 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Dell PowerEdge FX2s + 8x FC430 Blades 16x E5-2630v4 160 Cores Rails No PSU/RAM
$699.00

Dell PowerEdge FC430 Blade Server 2x Xeon E5-2630v4 20 Cores FX2 FX2s No RAM/HDD
$119.99

NETAPP HCI NAF-1701 SuperMicro Server 4X BLADE H410C 8X GOLD 5120 4 NODE SERVER
$1499.97

Dell PowerEdge M640 Blade Barebone Server Dell P/N: HHB006 Tested Working
$149.99

Datto S3P6000 4x 3.5" 1U Blade Rack Server Intel Xeon D-1541 @2.10GHz 48GB DDR4
$128.96

Datto S4P10 1U Blade Rack Server Intel Xeon D-2143IT 2.20GHz 48GB DDR4 4-Bay PSU
$197.76

Dell PowerEdge M630 Blade Server 2x Xeon E5-2680 v4, 2F3MP , 4GDP5 ,R10KJ ,JVFVR
$95.20

Dell PowerEdge VRTX 2.5"x25 Bay Blade Enclosure 4x1600W + 4X M640 (4X Blades)
$1599.99

Dell PowerEdge M620 Blade Server 2x Xeon E5-2680v2 2.8ghz 20-Cores | 128GB
$149.99

Dell Poweredge VRTX 25Bay 2.5" 2x PERC 8, 2xCMC, I/O 1GB Pass Through, 4x PS
$578.08