-
Junior Member
registered user
Linksys WMP11 PCI Wireless-B card Problems
Hi,
I just ran the Knoppix 3.4 live cd. I tried wlcardconfig and I couldn't get it to work. It said wireless card not found. I have a Linksys WMP11 PCI Wireless-B card. I tried it in redhat and I couldn't get it to work, so I tried Knoppix since I was told that it will detect most hardware. I was just thinking, should I try Ndiswrapper or linux-wlan-ng?
If not what do I do?
Thanks for you help!
esher2292
Similar Threads
-
By Guitar_Geek in forum Networking
Replies: 11
Last Post: 05-26-2007, 11:11 PM
-
By PacaveliTheDon in forum Networking
Replies: 0
Last Post: 08-30-2005, 12:42 AM
-
By bob58 in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 3
Last Post: 10-16-2004, 06:40 AM
-
By Kriil in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 5
Last Post: 02-28-2004, 04:14 PM
-
By ys0304 in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 1
Last Post: 01-29-2004, 12:00 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90

Microsoft Windows 11 Pro 64bit - New Sealed – Flash USB 1 PC
$49.99

128GB USB 14-in-1 MacOS bootable Installer repair recovery tech support service
$39.99

Windows 11 Pro Install/Recovery/Repair USB Flash Drive
$35.00

USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09

USB Type-A Flash Drive Metal Memory Stick High Speed USB Drive 128GB 256GB 512GB
$8.47

Lot 5/10pcs USB Flash Drive Memory Stick 1MB-64GB Pendrive Thumb Drive 8GB 32GB
$236.00

LOT 10x SanDisk 32GB ULTRA USB 3.0 flash drive SDCZ48-032G 32 GB read 100 MB/s
$39.80

Zero Trace Pen: All-in-one Tor Network Anonymous Drive + Cryptocurrency Wallet
$147.00

Wholesale 5/10/100PCS 1GB 2GB 4GB 8GB 16GB 32GB USB 2.0 Flash Drive Memory Stick
$305.01