-
Starting Terminal Server Deamon at start up
Hallo averbody
I went to Linux Tag and got the Knoppix DVD, installed it on a machine and am running it as a terminal server. I would like to know how I can start the terminal server during start-up. Is there anybody who can help me here. I would allso apreciate it if somebodyjust direct me where I can manipulate the deamons that start at Sart-up. I just want it to start when the machine is rebooted by somebody who wotn know much on the terminal server.
Thanks for the help
Similar Threads
-
By zandoval in forum Networking
Replies: 0
Last Post: 03-05-2005, 03:39 AM
-
By wurm in forum Networking
Replies: 1
Last Post: 11-12-2004, 03:04 PM
-
By IsaacKuo in forum Networking
Replies: 0
Last Post: 05-18-2004, 04:05 PM
-
By Alex Cavnar, aka alc6379 in forum Networking
Replies: 4
Last Post: 11-10-2003, 07:36 AM
-
By punk000 in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 07-08-2003, 06:37 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Original Vintage Old Style STANDARD Black CD Jewel Case (Heavy Duty) 90g Lot
$316.95

Vintage Computer Keyboard Northgate OMNIKEY Ultra
$120.00

Lot of 2 Vintage Plextor PX-43CS SCSI CD-ROM Caddy Drives + 4 Caddies Used
$55.99

Vintage HP 21MX 1000 M-Series Minicomputer Chassis Backplane Parts AS-IS
$325.99

VINTAGE AOPEN MODEL SPI-200 200W AT POWER SUPPLY WITH SWITCH DS-PS-8
$34.95

Vintage Emagic Logic 5 / Logic Audio 4.0 Studio Software Box Manuals Serial
$89.99

VINTAGE ESS ES1868 16 BIT ISA SOUND CARD COMPAQ 247428-001 - USA SELLER RM2-SC
$24.95
![Apple Macintosh Boot Disk System [1.0 - 8.0] 400/800k/1.4 Floppy for Vintage Mac picture](/store/img/g/EhEAAOSwg7ZnexmU/s-l225/Apple-Macintosh-Boot-Disk-System-1-0-8-0-400-800k-.jpg)
Apple Macintosh Boot Disk System [1.0 - 8.0] 400/800k/1.4 Floppy for Vintage Mac
$11.75

Vintage HP DVD Writer dvd210i Internal IDE Drive Q2116A BRAND NEW FACTORY SEALED
$58.85

NEW vintage Compusa Computer Desktop Pc PIII 550 100mhz 64mb Windows 98se
$595.00