Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: Linksys WMP11 PCI Wireless-B card Problems

  1. #1
    Junior Member registered user
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    maryland
    Posts
    11

    Linksys WMP11 PCI Wireless-B card Problems

    Hi,
    I just ran the Knoppix 3.4 live cd. I tried wlcardconfig and I couldn't get it to work. It said wireless card not found. I have a Linksys WMP11 PCI Wireless-B card. I tried it in redhat and I couldn't get it to work, so I tried Knoppix since I was told that it will detect most hardware. I was just thinking, should I try Ndiswrapper or linux-wlan-ng?
    If not what do I do?

    Thanks for you help!

    esher2292

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Sydney, Australia
    Posts
    157
    What is the output of lspci?

  3. #3
    Member registered user
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Vancouver BC
    Posts
    92
    root@0[root]# lspci | grep -v nVidia
    0000:01:06.0 Ethernet controller: Intel Corp. 82557/8/9 [Ethernet Pro 100] (rev 0c)
    0000:01:07.0 Network controller: Broadcom Corporation BCM4301 802.11b (rev 02)
    0000:02:00.0 VGA compatible controller: ATI Technologies Inc Radeon RV250 If [Radeon 9000] (rev 01)
    0000:02:00.1 Display controller: ATI Technologies Inc Radeon RV250 [Radeon 9000] (Secondary) (rev 01)

    Looks like mine is the Broadcom chip. So this card is useless to me?!

    - a

Similar Threads

  1. Linksys WPC55AG Wireless Card -=HowTo=-
    By Guitar_Geek in forum Networking
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 05-26-2007, 11:11 PM
  2. Problem w/ Linksys wireless card on HP Pavilion ze5500
    By PacaveliTheDon in forum Networking
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-30-2005, 12:42 AM
  3. Linksys wireless pcmcia card
    By bob58 in forum Hardware & Booting
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-16-2004, 06:40 AM
  4. Linksys wireless ethernet card problem
    By Kriil in forum Hardware & Booting
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 02-28-2004, 04:14 PM
  5. Linksys Wireless PCI Card and Knoppix
    By ys0304 in forum Hardware & Booting
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-29-2004, 12:00 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


Gigabyte 4U AI Server 10x Nvidia GPU 2x Xeon Gold 6150 36 Core 2.7GHz DDR4 RAM picture

Gigabyte 4U AI Server 10x Nvidia GPU 2x Xeon Gold 6150 36 Core 2.7GHz DDR4 RAM

$1499.00



Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram  2x 550W PSU No HDD picture

Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD

$275.00



867959-B21 HPE ProLiant DL360 G10 CTO Server W/ 2x 865414-B21 1x 840140-001 picture

867959-B21 HPE ProLiant DL360 G10 CTO Server W/ 2x 865414-B21 1x 840140-001

$245.00



Dell Poweredge R630 2x Xeon E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 24-Cores / 64gb / Raid / 2x 1Tb picture

Dell Poweredge R630 2x Xeon E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 24-Cores / 64gb / Raid / 2x 1Tb

$374.99



Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2690 v3 | 64gb Ram | 2x 1600W picture

Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2690 v3 | 64gb Ram | 2x 1600W

$524.99



Dell Poweredge R730xd 12LFF 2*2660v4 4*1Gbe h730 2x 750W Server CTO picture

Dell Poweredge R730xd 12LFF 2*2660v4 4*1Gbe h730 2x 750W Server CTO

$308.00



Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E6-2699 v3 | 128gb RAM | 2x 1600W picture

Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E6-2699 v3 | 128gb RAM | 2x 1600W

$899.99



Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2680 v3 | 32gb Ram | 2x 1600W picture

Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2680 v3 | 32gb Ram | 2x 1600W

$409.99



Dell PowerEdge R530 2x E5-2630v4 H330 iDRAC8 Port Card Riser No PSU/RAM/HDD picture

Dell PowerEdge R530 2x E5-2630v4 H330 iDRAC8 Port Card Riser No PSU/RAM/HDD

$99.99



RDS CAL - Remote Desktop Services Windows Server 2019 50 User/Device Connections picture

RDS CAL - Remote Desktop Services Windows Server 2019 50 User/Device Connections

$63.00