They have computers in Mississississippi???
bfg
Hardly earth-shattering news here, but I thought I'd mention it anyway.
I was off installing a computer network in the deep wilds of North Mississippi today, and the customer's daughter was stuck hanging around waiting for it all to drag to a slow end. She did an impressive job of amusing herself waaay beyond the call of duty, but ran out of entertainment long before the day ended.
Fortunately I had a few knoppix CDs handy. I was able to get her up and running with a little Frozen Bubble and let her hang onto the CD for future use. I also pointed her to this forum since she seemed to get some use out of it.
Thanks to Mr. Knopper for at least somewhat reducing the unbearable tedium of a young lady forced to endure the pergatory of waiting for a bunch of network madness to be resolved.![]()
They have computers in Mississississippi???
bfg
Oh, sure. Word has it that in the early days of computing they used to partition their hard drives by color.. (just kidding)Originally Posted by SunnyB
Yeah, we have a couple.Originally Posted by SunnyB
We're just waiting for those TRS-80s to come in. Then we'll really be cookin'!

SK hynix 16GB 2Rx4 PC4-2133P-RA0-10 Server Memory Ram HMA42GR7MFR4N-TF
$57.99
Micro SD Adapter To SD HC SDHC Memory Card Adapter Reader NEW
$1.39
TF/SD Card Adapter Camera Reader Android Type-c For iPhone17 Pro Max Plusm lot
$573.98
SMART(Micron)SafeStor 32GB(1X32GB) 1RX4 NN4-3200AA(DDR4) HPE Server Memory
$159.98
Kingston 32GB 2Rx4 PC4-2400T-RB1-11 ECC REG Server Memory HP24D4R7D4MAM-32
$140.00
USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09
SK hynix 32GB DDR4 2666MHz (2×16GB) PC4-2666V-SE1-11 HMA82GS6JJR8N-VK
$99.99
Lot 4 Samsung 64gb PC4-25600 2Rx4 DDR4-3200AA ECC RDIMM Reg Server Memory RAM
$2649.00
SK Hynix 8GB 1RX4 PC4-2133P-RC0-10 Registered Server RAM HMA41GR7MFR4N-TF TD AB
$34.99
Synology 4GB ECC SOD DDR4 D4ES04-4G
$129.99