-
Knoppix 3.4 Telnet
Hi,
I've just done a HD Install of Knoppix 3.4 and would like to know how to enable the Telnet server so I can access it from my Windows PC. I can use SSH ok but i need the telnet service as well. I have searched the forums and tried all the possible suggestions that I could find but canot get it to start.
When i try to telnet i get: "Could not connect to the host, on port 23: connect failed"
If someone could guide me through this it would be most appreciated as it's the only outstanding config I have to do.
Thanks for any info or help on this
Paul.
Similar Threads
-
By Uwe Brauer in forum Networking
Replies: 0
Last Post: 01-24-2005, 03:33 PM
-
By markraem in forum Networking
Replies: 8
Last Post: 11-07-2004, 03:11 PM
-
By 00zero in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 09-11-2004, 01:43 AM
-
By yoda54 in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 12-14-2003, 01:22 PM
-
By qsecopr in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 04-01-2003, 01:46 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

KNOPPIX 9.1 Linux Install & Live DVD 32bit & 64bit
$19.99

Windows XP, Vista, 8.1, Linux Knoppix, Office XP, (6 CDS)
$10.00

KNOPPIX USB DVD OS , BEST OF ALL HIGHLY RECOMENDED
$11.99

Knoppix Live GNU Linux System 9.1 on Bootable CD / DVD / USB Flash Drive
$5.99

Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6 "Original Live Operating System" 16G USB Stick
$20.85

Knoppix NSM 1.2
$8.00

VINTAGE SOFTWARE | KNOPPIX STD 0.1 (SECURITY TOOLS DISTRIBUTION)
$7.57

Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6 "Original Live Operating System" 32G USB Stick
$21.42

Hamshack Live DVD-ROM
$7.00

Knoppix 5.0.1 ULTRA RARE Linux DVD - Linux Pro Extra August 2006
$33.98