I installed knoppix 3.4 on my HD. All is fine. I tried to start samba and i have the following problem:
If i try ps -A i see the nmbd daemon but i don't see the smbd daemon.
I tried smbd start in su mode and i have the same result.
I installed knoppix 3.4 on my HD. All is fine. I tried to start samba and i have the following problem:
If i try ps -A i see the nmbd daemon but i don't see the smbd daemon.
I tried smbd start in su mode and i have the same result.

Amiga Model 1080 RGB color CRT monitor - Parts Or Repair - Doesn’t Power On
$100.00
RGB2HDMI Amiga 500 UltraLong (Accelerator Friendly) HDMI Games, non-RTG A500
$50.00
NOB AlfaData AlfaScan Plus Hand Scanner for Commodore Amiga 256 Grayscale RARE
$149.99
Amiga 1000 Computer w/ Monitor Keyboard Mouse Disc Drive Sidecar Expansion Discs
$895.00
Microbotics Starboard 2MB + SCSI Sidecar for Amiga 1000 Vintage Computer READ
$329.00
HighFlyer Amiga 4000 Tower & Bus Extender, Expansion Systems A4000T Kit
$888.50
Amiga Emplant Emulator Card For Commodore Amiga 2000 4000 3000
$249.00
(10) BOXED Games for Commodore Amiga 500 600 1000 1200 2000 3000(T) 4000(T)
$329.98
Pi1541 Zero with Epyx Fastload Hat, Case & 16gb SD for Commodore 64 and 128
$79.99
External fully assembled GreaseWeazle 3.5 inch Floppy Drive
$135.00