-
Knoppix 3.4 Remastering ends a bit abruptly...
I just got done trying:
http://www.knoppix.net/docs/index.ph...masteringHowto
Only it stopped a little short.
I have a compressed master/KNOPPIX/KNOPPIX filesystem
I have a knoppix.iso
How do I make these into a bootable CD?
Also:
I'm using source Linux 2.4.26 with modifications. How do I get the isolinux/isolinux.bin and the /isolinux/boot.cat from the modified source? Or do I just modify the default boot/isolinux/linux24 with my new vmlinuz (aka bzImage)?
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Similar Threads
-
By andrei in forum General Support
Replies: 9
Last Post: 09-06-2005, 11:18 PM
-
By minghai in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 01-07-2005, 10:03 PM
-
By eco2geek in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 06-14-2004, 09:56 AM
-
By PrOCesSkIlL in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 29
Last Post: 04-02-2004, 01:32 AM
-
By MichielioZ in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 11
Last Post: 04-15-2003, 12:13 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

(New) AMD Ryzen 7 5700X 8 Core 16 Thread AM4 Unlocked 3.4 GHz CPU OEM Tray
$169.99

Apple Mac Pro 5,1 • 8‑Core 2.26GHz • 14GB RAM • 128GB SSD + 1TB HDD Dual NVIDIA
$325.00

Intel Core i9-9900K SRG19 3.60GHz 16MB 8-Core LGA1151 B Grade CPU Processor
$175.00

Home Assistant Server | 8GB RAM | 128GB SSD | Intel i5 Quad-Core | Dell OptiPlex
$159.99

Intel Xeon E5 - 2667V2 / SR19W 3.30GHz 25MB 8-Core CPU Socket LGA2011
$30.00

AMD FX 8350 8-CORE 4.00GHz CPU FD8350FRW8KHK SOCKET AM3+ *QTY
$39.99

AMD Ryzen 5 PRO 4650GE 100-000000153 6-Core 3.30GHz 8MB AM4 CPU Processor
$59.99

AMD Ryzen Threadripper PRO 3945WX 12-Core 4.0GHz sWRX8 CPU NEW Tray Unlocked
$79.99

DELL OPTIPLEX 3280 21.5" AIO Core i5 10500T 8GB 256GB NVMe Windows 11 -NO STAND
$179.99

AMD Ryzen 7 7700X 8-Core, 16-Thread Unlocked Desktop Processor
$250.00