-
Knoppix 3.4 Remastering ends a bit abruptly...
I just got done trying:
http://www.knoppix.net/docs/index.ph...masteringHowto
Only it stopped a little short.
I have a compressed master/KNOPPIX/KNOPPIX filesystem
I have a knoppix.iso
How do I make these into a bootable CD?
Also:
I'm using source Linux 2.4.26 with modifications. How do I get the isolinux/isolinux.bin and the /isolinux/boot.cat from the modified source? Or do I just modify the default boot/isolinux/linux24 with my new vmlinuz (aka bzImage)?
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Similar Threads
-
By andrei in forum General Support
Replies: 9
Last Post: 09-06-2005, 11:18 PM
-
By minghai in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 01-07-2005, 10:03 PM
-
By eco2geek in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 06-14-2004, 09:56 AM
-
By PrOCesSkIlL in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 29
Last Post: 04-02-2004, 01:32 AM
-
By MichielioZ in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 11
Last Post: 04-15-2003, 12:13 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

2-Bay/4-Bay Hard Drive Enclosure for 3.5"/2.5'' SATA HDD/SSD 10Gbps USB-C 3.2
$75.99

Glyph StudioRAID 28TB External RAID Hard Drive Thunderbolt 2 USB 3.0 7200RPM
$300.00

Broadcom 9600-24i Tri-Mode RAID Controller 4.0 NVMe SAS SATA NEW 05-50111-01003
$639.69

Intel VROC Premium RAID Controller Card PCIe Add-On Module VROCPREMMOD
$265.00

OWC Mercury Elite Pro 2 Bay RAID Enclosure with USB 3.2 for Dual 3.5 inch HDDs
$87.99

WAVLINK RAID 2 Bay Hard Drive Docking Station SATA 2.5/3.5'' SSD HDD Enclosure
$119.99

Dell PowerEdge HBA330 LP PCI-E 12GBs RAID SAS Controller Adapter J7TNV
$18.95

Acasis USB 3.2 2 Bay HDD RAID Enclosure for 2.5/3.5" SATA Drives External Array
$55.00

Intel® Integrated RAID Mezzanine Module RMS3HC080 SAS/SATA H24093-204
$24.97

Adaptec ASR-71605 16-Port 1Gbps PCIe RAID Card High Profile
$18.49