I just got done trying:
http://www.knoppix.net/docs/index.ph...masteringHowto
Only it stopped a little short.
I have a compressed master/KNOPPIX/KNOPPIX filesystem
I have a knoppix.iso
How do I make these into a bootable CD?
Also:
I'm using source Linux 2.4.26 with modifications. How do I get the isolinux/isolinux.bin and the /isolinux/boot.cat from the modified source? Or do I just modify the default boot/isolinux/linux24 with my new vmlinuz (aka bzImage)?
Any help would be greatly appreciated.

INFO/soft Character Generator Manual for Atari 3000/5000/7000 NTSC
$40.00
Atari 130 XE/Atari 1050 Bundle W/ Cords And Extras (Powered On)
$300.00
DEFECTIVE Atari 810 Vintage Computer Disk Drive powers on Unit Only Boo G3D
$49.29
Atari 800 8-bit Computer System Fully Tested Great Condition 48k READ
$350.00
Fujinet 1.7.1 Atari 400 800 800XL 130XE 65XE XEGS Assembled, Tested, Working
$99.99
Atari XE 130XE Computer NTSC with Power Supply Powers On Untested
$159.95
ATARI Mouse with Adapter for ST, STE, Mega STE, TT Optical - USA Seller
$29.99
Gotek USB Floppy Emulator v3.44 OLED (no speaker) Amiga Atari IBM Roland AKAI
$44.00
UNOCART-2600 SD card Multi Rom Cartridge for ATARI 2600 with CASE
$34.25
Vintage Atari SF354 Floppy Disk Drive & Power Supply FOR PARTS OR REPAIR AS IS
$120.00