-
Remastering Knoppix
Hi
I use Knoppix 3.4.
I tired to remaster Knoppix with the document "KnoppixRemasteringHowtoDeutsch"
Everything works well till I executed the command:
mkisofs -pad -l -r -J -v -V "KNOPPIX" -b knoppix/boot.img -c knoppix/boot.cat -hide-rr-moved -o /mnt/hdb2/knoppix.iso /mnt/hdb3/knxmaster
The files boot.img and boot.cat couldn't be found on the entire Linux system. Which mistake I've done?
How do I get these files????
Thanks
bigbrother
-
I got it right...
The docs are for Knoppix 3.3 
I use 3.4 and in form there is an explanation how to remaster 3.4 Knoppix...
Here are the solution
http://www.knoppix.net/forum/viewtop...ght=boot+image
grees
bigbrother
Similar Threads
-
By mohit.jain.india in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 3
Last Post: 08-28-2005, 08:24 PM
-
By PrOCesSkIlL in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 29
Last Post: 04-02-2004, 01:32 AM
-
By kvihijar in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 01-15-2004, 06:03 AM
-
By gtgoku in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 0
Last Post: 09-10-2003, 02:55 AM
-
By MichielioZ in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 11
Last Post: 04-15-2003, 12:13 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Commodore 64 Serial Cable 6PIN DIN 1541 1571 C64 128 C128 Disk Drive Printer USA
$10.49

TeensyROM+ TR+ v0.4 Cartridge for C64/128 - w/ Case & 32GB SD Preloaded
$89.50

Commodore VIC-20 Diagnostic Cartridge & Test Harness Set - USA seller
$39.99

Commodore 64 Dead Test & Diagnostic Cartridge & Test Harness Set - USA seller
$39.99

Vtg 128 / 64 Commodore 1541-II Computer Disk Drive in Box 5.25 Floppy (Working)
$89.99

Commodore 128 C128 Computer FOR PARTS / REPAIR Untested Missing Key No Cords
$149.99

Commodore 1541 Emulator PI1541 HAT with ROTARY, OLED screen, USA Seller
$29.99

SOLD AS IS Lot of 5.25" Floppy Disks w/ Games & Software? Commodore 64 Atari 800
$59.99

COMMODORE 250466 REPLICA BUILD | NTSC | VIC-II KAWARI | NEW CHIPS
$379.99

Commodore SX-64 Executive Portable Vintage Color Home Computer Tested Works
$799.00