I got it right...
The docs are for Knoppix 3.3
I use 3.4 and in form there is an explanation how to remaster 3.4 Knoppix...
Here are the solution
http://www.knoppix.net/forum/viewtop...ght=boot+image
grees
bigbrother
Hi
I use Knoppix 3.4.
I tired to remaster Knoppix with the document "KnoppixRemasteringHowtoDeutsch"
Everything works well till I executed the command:
mkisofs -pad -l -r -J -v -V "KNOPPIX" -b knoppix/boot.img -c knoppix/boot.cat -hide-rr-moved -o /mnt/hdb2/knoppix.iso /mnt/hdb3/knxmaster
The files boot.img and boot.cat couldn't be found on the entire Linux system. Which mistake I've done?
How do I get these files????
Thanks
bigbrother
I got it right...
The docs are for Knoppix 3.3
I use 3.4 and in form there is an explanation how to remaster 3.4 Knoppix...
Here are the solution
http://www.knoppix.net/forum/viewtop...ght=boot+image
grees
bigbrother

Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90
Microsoft Windows 11 Pro 64bit - New Sealed – Flash USB 1 PC
$49.99
Zero Trace Pen: All-in-one Tor Network Anonymous Drive + Cryptocurrency Wallet
$147.00
Micro Center 2-in-1 SSD Flash Drive 1TB USB-A/USB-C USB 3.2 Gen 2 10Gbps
$240.00
USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09
USB Type-A Flash Drive Metal Memory Stick High Speed USB Drive 128GB 256GB 512GB
$8.47
LOT 10x SanDisk 32GB ULTRA USB 3.0 flash drive SDCZ48-032G 32 GB read 100 MB/s
$39.80
Wholesale 5/10/100PCS 1GB 2GB 4GB 8GB 16GB 32GB USB 2.0 Flash Drive Memory Stick
$288.99
128GB USB 14-in-1 MacOS bootable Installer repair recovery tech support service
$39.99
Windows 11 Pro Install/Recovery/Repair USB Flash Drive
$35.00