There are no services started by default by the stock knoppix cd. Certainly no iptables rules are initiated.
I just installed Knoppix on the HDD and then installed webmin. I cannot access webmin from a remote machine and am curious to know if there is any firewall installed by default with rules that would prevent access to port 10000?
TIA,
RT
There are no services started by default by the stock knoppix cd. Certainly no iptables rules are initiated.
Are you getting a particular error back when you try to access it?
I get a message that the address is not accessible. I'm accessing over the lan. I'll do mor investigation and report back.Originally Posted by UselessPython
RT

Macintosh Platinum Mouse - Apple 128K 512K 512Ke Mac Plus Lisa IIe M0100 - NEW
$49.99
1984 APPLE MACINTOSH 128K MATCHING # BOX Set Original Mac Model M0001 WORKS RARE
$6299.00
Apple Macintosh 128k Desktop computer. Upgraded to 512k
$300.00
1984 APPLE MACINTOSH 128K FIRST MAC Model M0001 PICASSO KIT Discs Harvard Rare
$1800.00
Vintage Apple Macintosh 128K 512K Carrying Case Rainbow Logo Excellent Cond
$140.00
Macintosh Platinum Mouse - Apple 128K 512K 512Ke Mac Plus Lisa IIe M0100 - NEW
$59.99
Apple Keyboard and Cable for Macintosh 128k 512k Mac Plus RARE Vintage M0110
$129.99
Two Macintosh Platinum Mouse/Mice - Apple 128K 512K 512Ke Mac Plus M0100 - NEW
$99.99
Apple Macintosh Mac 128k - 512k Boot / Diagnostics 2 Disk Set for Classic Macs
$14.99
1984 APPLE MACINTOSH 128K Original Model M0001 With Keyboard and Mouse
$1799.99