-
Monitor out of range warning
I'm trying to boot from the CD and I get an out of range warning on my LCD monitor and although it looks like the boot continues the message from the monitor itself just stays there. I've tried using vsync of 70 and hsync of 35 paramaters but the frequency displayed by the monitor is 87!
Any ideas, please?
Thanks,
RT
-
Please try
knoppix noddc vsync=70
"noddc" disables the automatic recognition of the monitor.
Good luck.
-
I don't think Knoppix is recognising the video card (a SiS AG305 by Elite). It does not seem to matters what parameters I pass on boot, I still get the warning, although eventually it will bring up X now, but not using the capabilities of the card or the monitor (at lower resolution etc.).
RT
Similar Threads
-
By Matrox in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 07-11-2004, 07:44 PM
-
By jmdlcar in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 02-26-2004, 06:08 AM
-
By cbc_B in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 1
Last Post: 02-15-2004, 06:37 PM
-
By TubaNerd in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 5
Last Post: 01-29-2004, 06:59 PM
-
By mingus in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 05-14-2003, 03:56 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Amiga Commodore A500 - Untested-For Parts or Repair - Vintage
$200.00

RGB2HDMI Amiga 500 UltraLong (Accelerator Friendly) HDMI Games, non-RTG A500
$50.00

Microbotics Starboard 2MB + SCSI Sidecar for Amiga 1000 Vintage Computer READ
$329.00

Commodore Amiga 500 w/ 512K comes with manuals, turns on and boots from floppy
$499.99

Amiga Model 1080 RGB color CRT monitor - Parts Or Repair - Doesn’t Power On
$100.00

Commodore Video Monitor 1084S-D for Amiga selling as is, with manual
$149.99

Amiga Emplant Emulator Card For Commodore Amiga 2000 4000 3000
$249.00

(10) BOXED Games for Commodore Amiga 500 600 1000 1200 2000 3000(T) 4000(T)
$329.98

Best FlickerFixer RGB2HDMI Amiga HDMI Games, non-RTG A2000CPLDSlot v2.2
$75.00

68000 CPU Amiga 2000 Slot Adapter
$25.00