I just installed Knoppix on the HDD and then installed webmin. I cannot access webmin from a remote machine and am curious to know if there is any firewall installed by default with rules that would prevent access to port 10000?
TIA,
RT
I just installed Knoppix on the HDD and then installed webmin. I cannot access webmin from a remote machine and am curious to know if there is any firewall installed by default with rules that would prevent access to port 10000?
TIA,
RT
There are no services started by default by the stock knoppix cd. Certainly no iptables rules are initiated.
Are you getting a particular error back when you try to access it?
I get a message that the address is not accessible. I'm accessing over the lan. I'll do mor investigation and report back.Originally Posted by UselessPython
RT

🔀 Juniper Networks EX2300-C-12P 12× Gigabit PoE+ • 2× 10G SFP+ Compact Switch ⚡
$109.99
Juniper EX2300 12-Port Gigabit PoE+ Managed Network Switch P/N: EX2300-C-12P
$149.99
Juniper Networks EX2300-48P 48-Port PoE Gigabit Switch (Renewed)
$344.74
Juniper QFX5100-48S-3AFI 48-Port SFP+ 6 QSFP+ 2x SFP/RJ-45 Management
$249.97
Juniper MX204 +JUNOS and Dual Power Supply
$7299.99
Juniper EX2300-C 12 Port Compact Gigabit Switch EX2300-C-12p Discounted Cosmetic
$79.86
Juniper EX2300-C-12P 12 Port Gigabit PoE+ 2x10G SFP+ Managed Compact Switch
$179.99
Juniper QFX5120-48Y-AFO 48 x 1/10/25GB SFP28 + 8 x 40/100GB Switch w/Dual AC
$10499.99
Juniper EX3400-24P 24-Port PoE+ GbE + 4-Port 1/10Gb SFP Switch
$245.00
Juniper EX4300-24P 24 Port Gigabit PoE+ Switch.
$95.62