-
Monitor out of range warning
I'm trying to boot from the CD and I get an out of range warning on my LCD monitor and although it looks like the boot continues the message from the monitor itself just stays there. I've tried using vsync of 70 and hsync of 35 paramaters but the frequency displayed by the monitor is 87!
Any ideas, please?
Thanks,
RT
-
Please try
knoppix noddc vsync=70
"noddc" disables the automatic recognition of the monitor.
Good luck.
-
I don't think Knoppix is recognising the video card (a SiS AG305 by Elite). It does not seem to matters what parameters I pass on boot, I still get the warning, although eventually it will bring up X now, but not using the capabilities of the card or the monitor (at lower resolution etc.).
RT
Similar Threads
-
By Matrox in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 07-11-2004, 07:44 PM
-
By jmdlcar in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 02-26-2004, 06:08 AM
-
By cbc_B in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 1
Last Post: 02-15-2004, 06:37 PM
-
By TubaNerd in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 5
Last Post: 01-29-2004, 06:59 PM
-
By mingus in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 05-14-2003, 03:56 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90

2024 Full Version Office Professional Plus for 1 PC Flash USB Drive
$89.99

1/ 10/ 100pcs USB 2.0 2GB, 4GB ,8GB ,16GB ,32GB ,64GB 128GB USB Flash Drives Lot
$269.10

Microsoft Windows 11 Pro 64bit - New Sealed – Flash USB 1 PC
$49.99

USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09

USB Type-A Flash Drive Metal Memory Stick High Speed USB Drive 128GB 256GB 512GB
$8.47

LOT 10x SanDisk 32GB ULTRA USB 3.0 flash drive SDCZ48-032G 32 GB read 100 MB/s
$39.80

Lot 5/10pcs USB Flash Drive Memory Stick 1MB-64GB Pendrive Thumb Drive 8GB 32GB
$246.00

2021 Full Version Office Professional Plus for 1 PC Flash USB Drive
$59.99

128GB USB 14-in-1 MacOS bootable Installer repair recovery tech support service
$39.99