Please try
knoppix noddc vsync=70
"noddc" disables the automatic recognition of the monitor.
Good luck.
I'm trying to boot from the CD and I get an out of range warning on my LCD monitor and although it looks like the boot continues the message from the monitor itself just stays there. I've tried using vsync of 70 and hsync of 35 paramaters but the frequency displayed by the monitor is 87!
Any ideas, please?
Thanks,
RT
Please try
knoppix noddc vsync=70
"noddc" disables the automatic recognition of the monitor.
Good luck.
I don't think Knoppix is recognising the video card (a SiS AG305 by Elite). It does not seem to matters what parameters I pass on boot, I still get the warning, although eventually it will bring up X now, but not using the capabilities of the card or the monitor (at lower resolution etc.).
RT

Vintage 1980s 1990s Lot of 175 Used PC Computer 5.25" Floppy Disks IBM
$175.00
NEW* AMD Athlon 4850e 4GB ATI X1050 Win98 XP DOS Multiboot Retro PC w/ 50 Games
$389.00
Vintage HP 21MX 1000 M-Series Minicomputer Chassis Backplane Parts AS-IS
$228.19
Vintage Compaq Deskpro 286 AT PC Computer Complete w/Drives Powers On
$189.99
Vintage Toshiba Libretto 70CT Mini Notebook with Port Replicator and 32MB Memory
$320.00
Vintage Gray AC Power Cable Cord 3-Prong Plug to 3-Prong 3-Slot Connector
$50.00
453 GRAMS / 1 LB REAL GOLD PLATED SCRAP VINTAGE ELECTRONIC PARTS THICK PLATING
$195.00
Vintage Microsoft Office 1.0 Apple Macintosh 1989 Big Box Software Sealed
$399.99
Lot of 2 Vintage Plextor PX-43CS SCSI CD-ROM Caddy Drives + 4 Caddies Used
$55.99
Vintage Compaq Contura 4/25c Laptop Computer With Power Adapter & Bag
$199.99