-
Sweet! This is awesome
Hi my name is Mike and I'm a Windows user... but I'm willing to change.
Today I burned and used Knoppix for the first time. After a few hours of playing around and doing my usual work on the computer I was hooked. A bootable CD won't do it for me anymore, my drives are ready to have a Linux Partition...
I just wanted to say for all of the people who have worked on Knoppix you now have a new user 
Today my task is to find out how to install Knoppix on the hard drive!
Similar Threads
-
By linuxbeta in forum The Lounge
Replies: 3
Last Post: 03-28-2005, 04:57 AM
-
By GbaDoctor in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 2
Last Post: 01-19-2005, 07:52 AM
-
By Seeker in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 06-02-2004, 05:23 PM
-
By dunbar in forum The Lounge
Replies: 0
Last Post: 11-27-2002, 03:53 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Commodore Amiga A1200 Vintage Computer Power Supply Mouse Bundle - Tested
$999.99

Framethrower, Amiga HDMI output via a PiStorm A500 A2000
$40.00

RGB2HDMI Amiga 500 UltraLong (Accelerator Friendly) HDMI Games, non-RTG A500
$50.00

Amiga Picasso II RTG Graphics Card for Amiga 2000 3000 And 4000
$324.99

Commodore Amiga 1000, Keyboard, Tank Mouse, RAM Expansion, Tested, Working
$599.00

Commodore Amiga 2000HD Vintage Personal Computer A2000
$599.99

A500 512KB RAM Memory Card with (Built-In) Real Time Clock - New by Amiga-Kit
$40.00

Commodore Amiga 1010 External 3.5” Floppy Drive A500 A1000 A2000 • Untested
$74.99

NewTek Video Toaster 4000 Commodore Amiga
$170.00

Commodore VIC-20 Diagnostic Cartridge & Test Harness Set - USA seller
$39.99