-
Sweet! This is awesome
Hi my name is Mike and I'm a Windows user... but I'm willing to change.
Today I burned and used Knoppix for the first time. After a few hours of playing around and doing my usual work on the computer I was hooked. A bootable CD won't do it for me anymore, my drives are ready to have a Linux Partition...
I just wanted to say for all of the people who have worked on Knoppix you now have a new user 
Today my task is to find out how to install Knoppix on the hard drive!
Similar Threads
-
By linuxbeta in forum The Lounge
Replies: 3
Last Post: 03-28-2005, 04:57 AM
-
By GbaDoctor in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 2
Last Post: 01-19-2005, 07:52 AM
-
By Seeker in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 06-02-2004, 05:23 PM
-
By dunbar in forum The Lounge
Replies: 0
Last Post: 11-27-2002, 03:53 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

SFP TO RJ45 TRANSCEIVER SFP MODULE COPPER SFP OPTICAL PORT TO RJ45 ETHERNET PORT
$7.99

Dell Intel X710-DA2 5N7Y5 Dual-Port 10GbE SFP+ PCIe 3.0 x8 Network Adapter
$27.50

NEW Sealed Cisco SFP-10G-LR 10GBASE-LR SFP+ 1310nm 10km *US Shipping*
$24.00

HPE 560SFP 2x 10Gb SFP+ PCIe Both Profile Network Card 669279-001 665247-001
$14.90

Genuine Cisco SFP-10G-SR 0-2415-03 10 Gigabit Transceiver
$5.40

HP 560SFP+ 10GB 2-port PCIe NIC Ethernet ADAPTER 669279-001 w/ (2) 10GB SFP+
$16.99

Lot of 500 Cisco 10-3145-02 QSFP-100G-CWDM4-S 100G CWDM4 QSFP28 Transceiver
$1500.00

CISCO SFP-10G-SR V03 10-2415-03 850nm 10GBASE-SR SFP Multi mode Module Lot of 20
$95.00

Dell Mellanox ConnectX-4 Lx CX4121C 020NJD Dual-Port 25GbE SFP28 NIC Low Profile
$35.00

Extreme Networks 10GE X440-G2-24P-10GE4 16533 24Plus-Ports POE+ Switch UP
$127.00