-
Senior Member
registered user
Thanks. I loaded up Knoppix on a box belonging to a friend of mine with the Savage chip and I had to use fb. Oddly I tried running Mandrake 10 on his box and although X would start KDE would lock up. If I get a chance to work on his machine again I may use this.
Similar Threads
-
By bongski55 in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 09-06-2004, 08:50 AM
-
By ProDJ Tech in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 05-24-2004, 04:33 PM
-
By marcvandoornik in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 1
Last Post: 11-19-2003, 07:20 PM
-
By napthali in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 11-04-2003, 08:44 PM
-
By pat1 in forum General Support
Replies: 6
Last Post: 06-18-2003, 03:47 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Crucial MX500 1TB 2.5" SATA III Internal SSD CT1000MX500SSD1
$102.99

Dell Latitude 14" Laptop Computer Intel i5 Up To 32GB RAM 1TB SSD Windows 11 Pro
$316.61

External SSD 1TB 2TB 4TB Portable Hard Drive USB 3.0 Type-C High Speed PC Mac
$19.99

External Solid State Drive USB 3.2 Gen2, 1TB SSD External Hard Drive with C to A
$100.00

SAMSUNG T7 Portable SSD 1TB Indigo Blue USB 3.2 Gen2 External MU-PC1T0H/AM
$159.99

Acer Predator Helios Neo 16S AI 16" i9 275HX 2S RTX 5070 Ti 32GB 1TB SSD Refurb
$1746.47

Netac 2TB 1TB 500GB Internal SSD M.2 NVMe PCIe3.0 Solid State Drive lot
$129.99

Lenovo Legion 5 Gaming 15.1" WQXGA OLED 165Hz Core i9-14900HX 16GB 1TB RTX 5070
$1469.00

Western Digital 1TB 3.5" SATA III 7200RPM Desktop Hard Drive
$34.99

1TB Portable External Hard Drive USB 3.0 Storage Backup for PC Mac Laptop
$32.99