I am with a problem!
I have an asusa7v8x and a gforce2 mx400 64mb
I am not getting to enter in the graphic part!
the screen is all black when it begins the graphic part
how can I solve that problem?
ps. I am using the knoppix 3.3
I am with a problem!
I have an asusa7v8x and a gforce2 mx400 64mb
I am not getting to enter in the graphic part!
the screen is all black when it begins the graphic part
how can I solve that problem?
ps. I am using the knoppix 3.3
There are many different possibilities, such as, using the right cheat code or combination of cheat codes. It may be best to use the search feature at the top of the page to find what others have done to remedy the situation. Keyword=blank screen or possibly even black screen.

IBM System X3850-X5 Server w/4x Intel Xeon E7-4870 CPU , 512 GB DDR3 RAM,NO HDD
$1299.99
Unused IBM 09P0037 MAINBOARD For RS/6000 7044-170 P-Series
$375.00
IBM QRadar xx29 2x Xeon E5-2650v4 2x 900W PSU M5120 12x 3.5" Bay Server No RAM
$179.99
IBM EMC 091-000-091 17 Inch Rackmount LCD Keyboard KVM Console 03N7012
$109.99
IBM Power 8 S822L Server 8247-22L POWER8 Enterprise 256GB RAM 2x 00KV626 CPU
$999.99
IBM System x3550 M3 1U Server 2x Xeon E5645, 192GB RAM, 2x 300GB HDD (7944-AC1)
$150.00
IBM SYSTEM X3500 M3 SERVER 7380AC1 TOWER Server XEON E5620 8GB RAID SEE NOTES
$110.30
IBM PCI-X Riser Card For System x3650 Server (FRU 43W5861) — Perfect — Clean
$19.95
IBM ADP Server Type 7870 AC1 NO HDD | 128GB RAM PC3L | 2 x Xeon E5620
$199.99
Lot of 3 IBM 00JY196 ServeRAID M1210 PCI Express SAS SATA Storage Controller
$68.99