-
Senior Member
registered user
Burn Knoppix ISO in Knoppix
I've burned Knoppix ISOs in Windows up to now, using the Nero demo. It's expired, and I don't want to pay for it. So, I tried launching Knoppix, hoping to use it to burn another CD, but it just asks what application I want to use to open the file.
Does Knoppix have an ISO burner?
If so, where is it and how do I use it?
If not, can anyone recommend an open source ISO burning download to use in Knoppix?
If not, can anyone recommend an open source ISO burning download for Windows?
TIA
JD
Similar Threads
-
By od in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 05-11-2004, 04:03 PM
-
By ptayanvo in forum General Support
Replies: 5
Last Post: 01-19-2004, 02:19 AM
-
By Brujah_prime1 in forum General Support
Replies: 6
Last Post: 12-09-2003, 10:29 PM
-
By mikelaw101 in forum General Support
Replies: 6
Last Post: 11-13-2003, 11:11 PM
-
By mann in forum The Lounge
Replies: 1
Last Post: 01-08-2003, 01:26 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Vintage Intel Mainframe Server MCM CPU Substrate Lot Prototyping PGA Validation
$500.00

HP 5060-8359 8K Semiconductor Memory Module 5080-9747 Vintage HP Computer
$157.30

HP 13210-60001 Disc Drive Interface PCB HP 7900A 7901A Vintage
$157.93

Vintage Telex 952003-112 Mechanical Terminal Keyboard IBM 3270 Mainframe DB25
$799.00

IBM mainframe circuitboard untested condition
$120.00

Vtg IBM Mainframe Prototype Chip Module Lot 146 pc 1988-1993 ES/9000 Lab Arcive
$649.00

Computer Tape Reel 1600 BPI 9 Track Vintage Mainframe LOT OF 2 WITH BOX
$89.95

Vintage Mainframe Computer Disk Drive Pack Dyson SMD 5 Level Disks
$79.00

IBM System Z10 Type 2098 Mainframe (As-Is)
$6999.99

IBM 3274-51C Controller 3270 mainframe 8" floppy tested to power on
$500.00