hello,
I want to run knoppix along side gentoo, as I really have trouble getting alsa to work on gentoo and I would like knoppix for watching dvds, etc. I would like to use xdm but If I use that I will start the defualt kde xsession when I startx but I would like to start fluxbox instead. In gentoo the xsession is defined at the bottom of rc.conf however in knoppix I can't find rc.conf so would would like to know what file I would need to edit to change the xsession, thanks for any replies.

KNOPPIX 9.1 Linux Install & Live DVD 32bit & 64bit
$19.99
Windows XP, Vista, 8.1, Linux Knoppix, Office XP, (6 CDS)
$10.00
KNOPPIX USB DVD OS , BEST OF ALL HIGHLY RECOMENDED
$11.99
Knoppix Live GNU Linux System 9.1 on Bootable CD / DVD / USB Flash Drive
$5.99
Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6 "Original Live Operating System" 16G USB Stick
$20.85
$8.00
VINTAGE SOFTWARE | KNOPPIX STD 0.1 (SECURITY TOOLS DISTRIBUTION)
$7.57
Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6 "Original Live Operating System" 32G USB Stick
$21.42
$7.00
Knoppix 5.0.1 ULTRA RARE Linux DVD - Linux Pro Extra August 2006
$33.98