On my short vacation in Paris I visited FNAC bookshop (the largest bookshop chain in France, as far as I know). I discovered a 650-pages Knoppix book published by Micro Application. The book seems to be fairly comprehensive covering all aspects of configuring, remastering and using Knoppix.
For those who read in French here is the link to the publisher's web site:
http://www.microapp.com/fiche_produi...f_produit=4397
Well, I couldn't resist the temptation, and I bought it (what the heck - only 25 euros). Time to brush up my French!
Kind regards,
Dmitri

Lenovo ThinkPad L13 Yoga Touch Laptop 13.3” Core i5 8GB RAM 256GB SSD Win 11 Pro
$239.99
Lenovo ThinkPad T14 Gen 2a 8-Core Ryzen Pro 7 5850U 1.90GHz 512GB SSD 16GB RAM
$300.00
Lenovo ThinkPad T495 14” Laptop AMD Ryzen 5 PRO 16GB RAM 256GB SSD Windows 11
$229.99
Lenovo ThinkPad L15 Gen 3 15.6" 16GB, Thunder Black
$241.50
Lenovo ThinkPad E14 Gen 2 Laptop 14” HD Ryzen 5 16GB RAM 512GB SSD Win 11 Pro
$319.99
Lenovo ThinkPad E14 Gen 3 Laptop 14” FHD AMD Ryzen 5 16GB RAM 512GB SSD Win 11
$374.99
Lenovo Thinkpad T14 Gen 2i 14" 16GB 512GB, Black
$313.00
Lenovo ThinkPad T14 Gen 1 14" AMD Ryzen 5 16GB 256GB SSD
$219.99
Lenovo ThinkPad L15 Gen 3 15.6" 16GB, Thunder Black
$241.50
Lenovo Thinkpad T14 Gen 2 14" 16GB 512GB, Black
$290.24