-
Junior Member
registered user
Creatin cloop: files are being renamed
Hallo!
I've successfully remastered knoppix 3.4, and now I'm trying to change the remastered knoppix again.
I get a lot of messages like the ones shown down, when creating the cloop image:
-----
Using internal000 for ./.rr_moved/internal (internal)
...
Using window_rginstall_progr000.glade for ./usr/share/synaptic/glade/window_rginstall_progress.glade (window_rginstall_progress_msgs.glade)
...
-----
The command I'm running is:
-----
mkisofs -R -U -V "KNOPPIX.net filesystem" -P "KNOPPIX www.knoppix.org" -hide-rr-moved -cache-inodes -no-bak -pad . | nice -5 /usr/bin/create_compressed_fs - 65536 > /mnt/hda5/knx/master/KNOPPIX/KNOPPIX
-----
I've also tryed adding "-iso-level 4" to mkisofs' command, and it doesn't complain, but image shows cloop errors when booting.
I don't understand the messages like "Using internal000 for ./.rr_moved/internal (internal)", as I'm using -hide-rr-moved option in mkisofs, and have run "rm -rf" as is in the how-to 8-?
TIA
Similar Threads
-
By BillS in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 05-05-2005, 02:35 PM
-
By sunburnt in forum Ideas
Replies: 1
Last Post: 04-12-2005, 12:12 AM
-
By ironstorm in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 3
Last Post: 10-31-2004, 05:06 AM
-
By psirac in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 0
Last Post: 09-12-2004, 09:22 PM
-
By Rootman in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 2
Last Post: 02-24-2004, 10:49 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Dell 6P85J 4TB ST4000NM0063 7.2k 6Gb/s 3.5” SAS SED Hard Drive with Tray
$39.99

Western Digital HUS726T4TAL5204 4TB 7.2K SAS 12Gb/s 3.5" 512e HDD NetApp X375A
$64.00

HGST Ultrastar HUS726040AL5210 4TB 7200RPM SAS 12Gb/s Enterprise HDD
$41.00

DELL 2TB Enterprise HDD (7200RPM, 3.5", SATA III, 128MB Cache) HUS722T2TALA600
$49.95

Seagate Exos ST2000NX0253 HDD 2TB SATA 7.2K 2.5" 512b/s
$55.00

Dell ST6000NM0034 1HT27Z-150 NWCCG 6TB SAS 3.5 7.2K ENTERPRISE SERVER DRIVE
$68.99

Toshiba 14TB MG07 MG07ACA14TEY 7.2K RPM SATA 6Gb/s 512e 3.5" Enterprise HDD
$339.00

Lot of 2 HP 4TB / 128MB SATA 7.2K RPM 3.5" Hard Drive MB4000GCWDC /ST4000NM0033
$125.00

Toshiba DT01ACA100 1 TB 3.5" SATA III 3.5 in Desktop Hard Drive
$24.99

HUS726060ALA640 HGST Ultrastar 6TB SATA 6Gbps 7.2K 3.5" Hard Drive OF21860
$129.99