Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: Creatin cloop: files are being renamed

  1. #1
    Junior Member registered user
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    10

    Creatin cloop: files are being renamed

    Hallo!

    I've successfully remastered knoppix 3.4, and now I'm trying to change the remastered knoppix again.

    I get a lot of messages like the ones shown down, when creating the cloop image:
    -----
    Using internal000 for ./.rr_moved/internal (internal)
    ...
    Using window_rginstall_progr000.glade for ./usr/share/synaptic/glade/window_rginstall_progress.glade (window_rginstall_progress_msgs.glade)
    ...
    -----

    The command I'm running is:
    -----
    mkisofs -R -U -V "KNOPPIX.net filesystem" -P "KNOPPIX www.knoppix.org" -hide-rr-moved -cache-inodes -no-bak -pad . | nice -5 /usr/bin/create_compressed_fs - 65536 > /mnt/hda5/knx/master/KNOPPIX/KNOPPIX
    -----

    I've also tryed adding "-iso-level 4" to mkisofs' command, and it doesn't complain, but image shows cloop errors when booting.

    I don't understand the messages like "Using internal000 for ./.rr_moved/internal (internal)", as I'm using -hide-rr-moved option in mkisofs, and have run "rm -rf" as is in the how-to 8-?

    TIA

  2. #2
    Junior Member registered user
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    10

    More details...

    Hallo again!

    I was wondering if setting the sources.list to sarge's and dist-upgrading could be the problem.

    TIA

  3. #3
    Junior Member registered user
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    10

    Re: More details...

    Quote Originally Posted by quini
    I was wondering if setting the sources.list to sarge's and dist-upgrading could be the problem.
    ... it is not. I still get the same errors when building the cloop from the original Knoppix 3.4 8-?

    No idea on how to solve this. Since I remastered successfully a knoppix 3.4 I've moved to another computer, and now I've got a standalone partition to chroot to... but I think this is not a problem, is it? 8-?

    Thanks.

Similar Threads

  1. Missing Source Files -Cloop-2.02-1
    By BillS in forum General Support
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-05-2005, 02:35 PM
  2. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-12-2005, 12:12 AM
  3. what ver of cloop for 2.4.21
    By ironstorm in forum Customising & Remastering
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-31-2004, 05:06 AM
  4. cloop : unable to get major 240 for cloop
    By psirac in forum Customising & Remastering
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-12-2004, 09:22 PM
  5. cloop for 2.6
    By Rootman in forum Customising & Remastering
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-24-2004, 10:49 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


Commodore Plus/4 computer for parts or restore picture

Commodore Plus/4 computer for parts or restore

$50.00



Commodore 128 Vintage Computer Not Working No Power Damage READ picture

Commodore 128 Vintage Computer Not Working No Power Damage READ

$129.00



Commodore VIC-20 Diagnostic Cartridge & Test Harness Set - USA seller picture

Commodore VIC-20 Diagnostic Cartridge & Test Harness Set - USA seller

$39.99



Commodore OS USB | Bootable LIVE + Install | The Ultimate Gaming Linux OS | NEW picture

Commodore OS USB | Bootable LIVE + Install | The Ultimate Gaming Linux OS | NEW

$11.99



Commodore VIC-20 Dead Test Rom - USA seller picture

Commodore VIC-20 Dead Test Rom - USA seller

$19.99



Commodore 64 & VIC-20 BASIC & Kernel ROM Replacement Adapter - USA seller picture

Commodore 64 & VIC-20 BASIC & Kernel ROM Replacement Adapter - USA seller

$17.99



Vintage Commodore 128 Computer Powers On Not Tested with Power Supply picture

Vintage Commodore 128 Computer Powers On Not Tested with Power Supply

$169.99



Vintage 1983 Commodore 64 Home Computer Model w/ Original Box, Cords, & Manual picture

Vintage 1983 Commodore 64 Home Computer Model w/ Original Box, Cords, & Manual

$149.99



TeensyROM+ TR+ v0.4 Cartridge for C64/128 - w/ Case & 32GB SD Preloaded picture

TeensyROM+ TR+ v0.4 Cartridge for C64/128 - w/ Case & 32GB SD Preloaded

$89.50



Commodore C128 Comp w/ Original Box TESTED & WORKING + Original & PETG Key Plung picture

Commodore C128 Comp w/ Original Box TESTED & WORKING + Original & PETG Key Plung

$297.98