Now also for Knoppix - http://klik.berlios.de/
Now also for Knoppix - http://klik.berlios.de/
This is pretty cool. I just installed it. I've searched for a long time to find a tool in linux that lets one easily remove red eye. This was really frustrating to me because there are lots of apps that do this in Windows but none (that I could find) in linux. I eventually just ended up getting rid of red eye by manually touching up the photo in gimp. Lphoto has a nice red eye removal tool and it seems to work well for me.
One question. I had heard that lindows/linspire removed the source for lphotos and ltunes after first making them available. That true or you just using the files that lindows first made available?
Lphoto is GPL and the source can still be downloaded directly from Lindows:Originally Posted by aay
http://software.lindows.com/emptypoo...dows0.1.tar.gz
Sounds good. Glad I was mistaken.Originally Posted by probono
ooh, thanks, So far Linux's only 'letdown' for me has been it's inability to detect my Fuji FinePix 2650. I Klik'd Lphoto , connected the usb and after a couple of minutes ferreting fruitlessly for config settings, (still in a Windoze frame of mind apparently
) I noticed the big, fat camera icon at the bottom left. clicked it...PRESTO! 'Unknown Camera' (who cares!) and there are my pix. Yet again, 'KIN BRILLIANT!!
![]()

Gigabyte 4U AI Server 10x Nvidia GPU 2x Xeon Gold 6150 36 Core 2.7GHz DDR4 RAM
$1499.00
Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00
Dell PowerEdge R240 Intel Xeon E-2224 3.50GHz 8GB DDR4 ECC NO HDD 250W
$285.97
Dell PowerEdge R530 2x E5-2630v4 H330 iDRAC8 Port Card Riser No PSU/RAM/HDD
$99.99
Dell PowerEdge R730XD 28 Core Server 2X Xeon E5-2680 V4 H730 32GB RAM No HDD
$378.93
Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2680 v3 | 32gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$409.99
Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2690 v3 | 64gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$524.99
Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E6-2699 v3 | 128gb RAM | 2x 1600W
$899.99
867959-B21 HPE ProLiant DL360 G10 CTO Server W/ 2x 865414-B21 1x 840140-001
$245.00
Dell PowerEdge FX2s + 8x FC430 Blades 16x E5-2630v4 160 Cores Rails No PSU/RAM
$699.00