-
Root Password In Knoppix Live
I have a 3.1 version of the knoppix live cd, ( Running from the CD not HD installed ) which I have been using. I wanted to have a play and change a few aspects, as part of my learning curve, but was prompted for the root password, What is it ?
I have never set a password, it appears to be a system set password, I would be gratefull if anyone can help me on this
Thanks
Jayk
Similar Threads
-
By papwilly in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 4
Last Post: 01-20-2005, 02:04 PM
-
By MrWizard in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 12-01-2003, 10:14 PM
-
By Joel-Tang in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 09-28-2003, 02:42 AM
-
By swamishriji in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 04-08-2003, 01:55 AM
-
By swamishriji in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 04-07-2003, 04:02 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

RAM-HOL-SAM60CPU RAM USB-C Powered Dock for Samsung Tab Active5 - 3 - 2
$81.99

Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot
$60.00

New Samsung 512GB FIT Plus USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type-A Flash Drive MUF-512AB/AM NEW
$120.00

NEW Samsung NoteBook NT930QCG touch LCD Full Screen Assembly Blue
$225.77

RAM-GDS-SKIN-SAM54-NG-1 RAM Mounts IntelliSkin® Next Gen for Samsung Tab Active4
$93.99

RAM-HOL-SAM52CPU RAM USB-C Powered Dock Samsung Tab Active4 Pro & Tab Active Pro
$81.99

Cell Phone Smartphone Computer repair banner poster sign iphone Samsung
$89.99

Samsung SCXSTP000, SCX-STP000 (Swingline Staple Cartridge - 3 Refills)
$57.99

Samsung 24" S3 Essential IPS 100Hz Monitor | Sealed | Fast shipping
$50.00

QTY 100 Samsung Galaxy Tab Active 4 Pro 10.1” Case, Black
$500.00