Try this, when Knoppix is booting and ask
boot:
write knoppix lang=en
then enter
This must boot Knoppix in English. (this works for spanish)
Bye
Okay,
So I lose some information on a external firewire hard drive. A friend told me about Knoppix. So I downloaded the English version…..Loaded it up. Great. I can see my lost data in a found.001, found.000 folders. Can open the folders and see some of the data.
Two Problems:
1. Everything is in German ! ? !
2. How do I recover files.
Please help!
Try this, when Knoppix is booting and ask
boot:
write knoppix lang=en
then enter
This must boot Knoppix in English. (this works for spanish)
Bye

Mini Computer Vacuum USB Keyboard Cleaner PC Laptop Brush Dust Cleaning Kit NEW
$13.89
Mini Computer Vacuum Cleaner & Compressed Air Duster 14500Pa, 110000RPM, Cordles
$53.99
Cordless Air Duster & Vacuum Cleaner for Keyboard & PC Cleaning - 110000RPM Powe
$53.99
LEVOIT Cordless Vacuum Cleaner, Stick Vac with Tangle-Resistant Design, Up to...
$162.04
US Mini Computer Vacuum USB Keyboard Cleaner PC Laptop Brush Dust Cleaning Kits
$13.89
2-in-1 Compressed Air Duster & Vacuum, Brushless Motor, 320000RPM
$37.99
2 in 1 Compressed Air Duster Air Blower & Vacuum Cleaner Cordless Duster Blower
$16.99
Car Vacuum Portable Cordless, 50000Pa High Power Brushless Motor, Rechargeable H
$104.98
Cordless Handheld Vacuum Cleaner Compatible with DeWalt 20V Battery
$107.67
Electric Air Duster Blower High Power Cordless Cleaner for PC Laptop Keyboard
$17.99