I have installed knoppix on hdd.
So, I tried to use open office but it doesn't work.
When I launch any of open office applications, I only obtain a splash screen of open office ...
if someone can help me ... :'(
thx
I have installed knoppix on hdd.
So, I tried to use open office but it doesn't work.
When I launch any of open office applications, I only obtain a splash screen of open office ...
if someone can help me ... :'(
thx
If nothing else works, remove the version that comes with knoppix and try the standard install.
Code:apt-get remove openoffice-de-enCode:apt-get install openoffice.org

AMD Ryzen 5 5500 Processor ( read Description)
$59.00
INTEL CORE I9-10940X X-SERIES PROCESSOR | 3.30GHZ | SRGSH
$179.99
INTEL CORE I7-870 SLBJG 2.93GHZ LGA1156 4 CORE CPU PROCESSOR
$23.00
INTEL CORE I9-10980XE PROCESSOR | 3.00GHZ | SRGSG
$299.99
Intel Core i7-3770K 3.5 GHz Processor
$39.00
Intel Core i5-12500T SRL5W 2GHz 18MB 6 Core Socket LGA1700 Desktop CPU Processor
$114.99
Intel i7-8700 Coffee Lake 3.2GHz 6-Core Max Turbo 4.6GHz Processor
$67.99
Intel Core i7-7700K SR33A 4.20GHz 4-Core LGA1151 CPU Processor
$62.95
Intel Core i9-9900K SRG19 3.60GHz 16MB 8-Core LGA1151 B Grade CPU Processor
$175.00
LAST BATCH *Brand New-Sealed* AMD Ryzen 9 9950X3D2 Dual Ed. 4.3GHz 16Core AM5
$768.00