-
unmouting after shut down
Hello all, I am a n00b when it come to knoppix and I was wondering, when to unmount the CD, do I do that after shutdown or in the middle or what, this is Very Important because I am using Knoppix on a famly computer and I need to quickly unboot knoppix and quickly go to windows (or just have it loading)
Thanks in Advance
ServentOfShelob
P.S How can I get flash for knoppix, and can I run programs in the hard drive from Knoppix??
Similar Threads
-
By bongski55 in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 05-17-2004, 01:15 AM
-
By bob58 in forum General Support
Replies: 10
Last Post: 03-25-2004, 08:34 PM
-
By renaxgade in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 12-22-2003, 10:59 PM
-
By Eradicator in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 3
Last Post: 10-27-2003, 01:58 PM
-
By PapaNoHair in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 03-13-2003, 07:02 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Dell ST6000NM0034 1HT27Z-150 NWCCG 6TB SAS 3.5 7.2K ENTERPRISE SERVER DRIVE
$68.99

Western Digital HUS726T4TAL5204 4TB 7.2K SAS 12Gb/s 3.5" 512e HDD NetApp X375A
$64.00

Toshiba 1TB 2.5" SATA HDD MQ01ABD100V 5400RPM 9.5mm Laptop Internal Hard Drive
$53.99

HDD 3.5" SATA Hard Drive with Windows 10/Win 11 64x Installed Legacy
$35.00

HGST HUA723030ALA640 3TB SATA 7200 RPM 3.5 in Enterprise HDD | 0F14044 (100%)
$45.00

Seagate ST6000NM0115 6TB 256MB 7200RPM 3.5" SATA 6.0Gb/s Enterprise Hard Drive
$159.99

HGST HUS724040ALA640 4TB 7200 RPM SATA 3.5" Internal Desktop Drive 100% Health
$78.00

Hitachi / HGST Travelstar HTS541010B7E610 1TB 2.5" SATA III HDD
$29.99

New Western Digital WD40EFPX 68C6CN0 4TB 3.5" SATA III Internal NAS Red Plus HDD
$137.59

6TB Seagate Enterprise Capacity 3.5 HDD v4 ST6000NM0024
$70.00