-
unmouting after shut down
Hello all, I am a n00b when it come to knoppix and I was wondering, when to unmount the CD, do I do that after shutdown or in the middle or what, this is Very Important because I am using Knoppix on a famly computer and I need to quickly unboot knoppix and quickly go to windows (or just have it loading)
Thanks in Advance
ServentOfShelob
P.S How can I get flash for knoppix, and can I run programs in the hard drive from Knoppix??
-
Senior Member
registered user
The cd is unmounted automatically when you reboot. 
There is a script to install flash to live cd on the menu IIRC.
Run programs iin the hard drive? Not sure what you mean by that but maybe check out klik.
Similar Threads
-
By bongski55 in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 05-17-2004, 01:15 AM
-
By bob58 in forum General Support
Replies: 10
Last Post: 03-25-2004, 08:34 PM
-
By renaxgade in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 12-22-2003, 10:59 PM
-
By Eradicator in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 3
Last Post: 10-27-2003, 01:58 PM
-
By PapaNoHair in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 03-13-2003, 07:02 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09

2024 Full Version Office Professional Plus for 1 PC Flash USB Drive
$89.99

Critical BIOS ROM HPE ProLiant DL160 DL180 Gen9 (U20) U20_3.40_08_29_2024+iLO4
$7.99

Critical BIOS ROM HPE ProLiant DL60 DL80 Gen9 (U15) U15_3.40_08_29_2024+iLO4
$7.99

USB Type-A Flash Drive Metal Memory Stick High Speed USB Drive 128GB 256GB 512GB
$8.47

Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90

1/ 10/ 100pcs USB 2.0 2GB, 4GB ,8GB ,16GB ,32GB ,64GB 128GB USB Flash Drives Lot
$269.10

1TB Kingston DataTraveler Max DTMAX/1TB USB Type-C Flash Drive
$86.95

2021 Full Version Office Professional Plus for 1 PC Flash USB Drive
$59.99

Critical BIOS ROM HPE ProLiant BL460cWS46 Gen9 (I36) I36_3.40_08_29_2024+iLO4
$7.99