The cd is unmounted automatically when you reboot.
There is a script to install flash to live cd on the menu IIRC.
Run programs iin the hard drive? Not sure what you mean by that but maybe check out klik.
Hello all, I am a n00b when it come to knoppix and I was wondering, when to unmount the CD, do I do that after shutdown or in the middle or what, this is Very Important because I am using Knoppix on a famly computer and I need to quickly unboot knoppix and quickly go to windows (or just have it loading)
Thanks in Advance
ServentOfShelob
P.S How can I get flash for knoppix, and can I run programs in the hard drive from Knoppix??
The cd is unmounted automatically when you reboot.
There is a script to install flash to live cd on the menu IIRC.
Run programs iin the hard drive? Not sure what you mean by that but maybe check out klik.

Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2680 v3 | 32gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$484.99
Dell PowerEdge R740xd Dual Intel Silver 4116 @2.1GHz 32GB HBA330 24Bay Server
$525.00
Windows Server 2025 Standard Edition - 24 Core License
$238.00
Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00
Dell EMC PowerEdge R740 8 Bay Server w/ 32GB RAM 2x GOLD 6132 2x 1600W PSU H730p
$499.88
Dell Poweredge R730xd 12LFF 2*2660v4 4*1Gbe h730 2x 750W Server CTO
$308.00
Supermicro 2U GPU Server SYS-2029GP-TR 2x Xeon 6130 32C 6x PCIe 3.0 x16 Slots
$745.00
Dell Poweredge R630 2x Xeon E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 24-Cores / 64gb / Raid / 2x 1Tb
$374.99
VMware vCenter Server 8 STANDARD Perpetual License Key VC-STD-C (Legacy Pack)
$1599.95
DELL POWEREDGE R340 Server | Xeon E-2126G 64GB RAM PERC H330 (Onboard)
$399.95