-
unmouting after shut down
Hello all, I am a n00b when it come to knoppix and I was wondering, when to unmount the CD, do I do that after shutdown or in the middle or what, this is Very Important because I am using Knoppix on a famly computer and I need to quickly unboot knoppix and quickly go to windows (or just have it loading)
Thanks in Advance
ServentOfShelob
P.S How can I get flash for knoppix, and can I run programs in the hard drive from Knoppix??
Similar Threads
-
By bongski55 in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 05-17-2004, 01:15 AM
-
By bob58 in forum General Support
Replies: 10
Last Post: 03-25-2004, 08:34 PM
-
By renaxgade in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 12-22-2003, 10:59 PM
-
By Eradicator in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 3
Last Post: 10-27-2003, 01:58 PM
-
By PapaNoHair in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 03-13-2003, 07:02 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Dell EMC PowerEdge R740 8 Bay Server w/ 32GB RAM 2x GOLD 6132 2x 1600W PSU H730p
$499.88

Dell PowerEdge R740xd Dual Intel Silver 4116 @2.1GHz 32GB HBA330 24Bay Server
$525.00

Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00

Dell Intel X710-DA2 5N7Y5 Dual-Port 10GbE SFP+ PCIe 3.0 x8 Network Adapter
$27.50

Dell PowerEdge R730 8 Bay Server 64Gb 1x80Gb SSD 3x900Gb SAS 2x12c v4CPU Proxmox
$620.00

Dell Poweredge R630 2x Xeon E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 24-Cores / 64gb / Raid / 2x 1Tb
$374.99

Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2680 v3 | 32gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$484.99

USED Dell EMC PowerEdge R740 BAREBONES Server NO RAM HDD or CPU, 2x 750w PSU 🚚
$170.00

DELL POWEREDGE R340 Server | Xeon E-2126G 64GB RAM PERC H330 (Onboard)
$399.95

Dell EMC VxRail E560F 10-SFF 2*Gold 6230R 2.1GHz No RAM HBA330 iDrac Ent Server
$349.99