The cd is unmounted automatically when you reboot.
There is a script to install flash to live cd on the menu IIRC.
Run programs iin the hard drive? Not sure what you mean by that but maybe check out klik.
Hello all, I am a n00b when it come to knoppix and I was wondering, when to unmount the CD, do I do that after shutdown or in the middle or what, this is Very Important because I am using Knoppix on a famly computer and I need to quickly unboot knoppix and quickly go to windows (or just have it loading)
Thanks in Advance
ServentOfShelob
P.S How can I get flash for knoppix, and can I run programs in the hard drive from Knoppix??
The cd is unmounted automatically when you reboot.
There is a script to install flash to live cd on the menu IIRC.
Run programs iin the hard drive? Not sure what you mean by that but maybe check out klik.

IBM PC Manuals Books Lot of 6 Vintage
$250.00
Vintage computer AMD K6-2 300 MHz 96 MB ram No HDD/No OS
$79.99
Vintage Media Vision Pro Audio Studio PAS16 ISA Sound Card 650-0060 A. PC
$90.00
Retro Vintage PCI Video Card Creative Labs CT6670 3Dfx Voodoo2 8MB Tested Works
$180.00
Microsoft MS-DOS & AT&T Computer 6300 User Guides Set Vintage Manuals 1984
$59.99
Original Vintage Old Style STANDARD Black CD Jewel Case (Heavy Duty) 90g Lot
$316.95
COOLER MASTER AERO 7 LITE CPU HEATSINK SOCKET A 370 462 VINTAGE NEW AMD INTEL
$89.95
Vintage Ceramic IC Chips 50 Pcs For Collection
$550.00
Vintage Intel iPDS-100 Personal Development System
$1499.99
7 Vintage Microsoft Software CDs Lot Windows XP Home 2000 95 Works PC
$35.98