The cd is unmounted automatically when you reboot.
There is a script to install flash to live cd on the menu IIRC.
Run programs iin the hard drive? Not sure what you mean by that but maybe check out klik.
Hello all, I am a n00b when it come to knoppix and I was wondering, when to unmount the CD, do I do that after shutdown or in the middle or what, this is Very Important because I am using Knoppix on a famly computer and I need to quickly unboot knoppix and quickly go to windows (or just have it loading)
Thanks in Advance
ServentOfShelob
P.S How can I get flash for knoppix, and can I run programs in the hard drive from Knoppix??
The cd is unmounted automatically when you reboot.
There is a script to install flash to live cd on the menu IIRC.
Run programs iin the hard drive? Not sure what you mean by that but maybe check out klik.

Crucial MX500 500GB 2.5" SATA III Internal SSD CT500MX500SSD1
$52.99
SSD 880EVO SATA III 2.5 4TB INTERNAL STATE DRIVE
$214.99
Western Digital Blue 3D NAND 500GB Internal 2.5" (WDS500G2B0A) SSD
$43.99
Samsung 860 EVO 250GB, SATA III, 2.5" Internal Solid State Drive - Black...
$30.00
Western Digital WD Blue 3D NAND 500GB 2.5in SATA III Internal SSD WDS500G2B0A
$41.99
M.2 SATA SSD 2280 128GB 256GB 512GB major brands | Very Good health
$19.49
2 PACK 128 GB SSD M.2 2280 SATA Solid State Drive Major Brands, Samsung, LiteON
$28.80
Samsung 860 EVO 250GB SSD MZ-76E250 2.5" SATA III Solid State Drive
$39.99
Samsung 850 EVO 250GB SATA III 2.5" Internal SSD (MZ7LN250HMJP) dell Lenovo hp
$32.99
KingSPec 128GB (1.8''128GB SSD-ZIF) KSD-ZF18.1-XXXMS 1.8" CE SSD
$159.90