version 3.1 has an older install script called "knx-hdinstall". Just boot up with the CD, press ctrl+alt+F1, then the command "knx-hdinstall" as root.
Please excuse my lack of knowledge on these matters, but I am really just learning how diffrerent flavours of linux works including knoppix
I would like to install my 3.1 live cd version into the hard drive but have run into the following problem
1. I boot it up as normal, go to the console window, type su followed by my root password then type knoppix-installer, I then get the following message "bash: knoppix-installer command not found" have I got the right install command for this version or is it that this version is unable to be installed on the HD
Any help appreciated
jk
version 3.1 has an older install script called "knx-hdinstall". Just boot up with the CD, press ctrl+alt+F1, then the command "knx-hdinstall" as root.

Yealink T48S VoIP/SIP Phone, 2 x Gigabit Ports PoE 7" Color SIP-T48S | TESTED
$34.95
Lot of 4 USED IPitomy IP620-B with IPX-32 DSS Expansion Module VoIP Phone POE
$225.00
SIM Bank 32 SIM Card Slots Ethernet SIM Server for GoIP
$400.00
Lot of 9 Used IPitomy IP320-P HD POE Voice Speakerphone 12-Line VoIP Phone
$225.00
Yealink SIP-T33G IP Phone 4-LineSpeakerphone VoIP Desk Phone Black w/ Power Sply
$25.00
Grandstream HT801 Answering Machine VoIP Home Phone Adapter Ethernet Black
$29.99
Grandstream HT701 1-Port FXS Analog Telephone Adapter ATA VoIP Gateway -Free S/H
$19.99
Grandstream WP810 Portable Cordless Wi-Fi IP Phone
$49.28
Grandstream VoIP Phone Adapter ATA 1-Line Black Ethernet (RJ-45) Micro USB
$27.07
Poly CCX 400 Desktop Business Media Phone VoIP 2200-49700-019
$49.99