-
cloop with Kernel 2.6.6-mm5
Hello ...
I tried to remaster Knoppix 3.4 with an own kernel 2.6.6-mm5 (with the low latency patch from kernel.org). I successfully compiled cloop-2.0.1-4. The problem I face: cloop crashes in function register_blkdev.
When I do the same with the standard 2.6.6 kernel, everything works fine. BTW: I use the same config file from Knoppix 3.4 /boot directory for both kernels
Any Ideas??
Thanks, Math
Similar Threads
-
By Albert in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 7
Last Post: 10-26-2004, 05:26 PM
-
By kawazu in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 3
Last Post: 09-16-2004, 09:02 AM
-
By Alvis in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 0
Last Post: 05-28-2004, 07:13 AM
-
By Matthias in forum Ideas
Replies: 1
Last Post: 01-03-2004, 08:12 AM
-
By fdupoux in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 11-04-2003, 05:52 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

TP-Link TL-SG105 5-Port Gigabit Ethernet Unmanaged Metal Desktop Network Switch
$19.99

NETGEAR GS308EP Essential Series 8-Port Gigabit PoE+ Unmanaged Switch
$49.99

Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch
$129.99

TP-Link TL-SG1048 48-Port Gigabit Rackmount Switch New Factory Sealed
$199.99

10-Port Gigabit PoE Network Switch with 8 PoE+ Ports with 2 Combo SFP Slots 125W
$39.99

TP-Link TL-SG2210P 10-Port Gigabit Smart Switch w/ 8-Port PoE+ NO AC SKU 25597
$36.98

5 Port Gigabit Unmanaged Ethernet Switch, Home Network Hub, Office Ethernet S...
$9.64

Arista DCS-7050SX-64-R 48P 10GbE SFP+ 4P 40GbE QSFP+ RA Switch
$115.00

Linksys LGS328MPC 24-Port Managed Gigabit PoE+ Switch with 4 10G SFP+ Uplinks
$224.95

5Ports Gigabit Network Switch w/ 4 PoE+ Ports Total 52W each port 30W Plug&Play
$31.99