Hello
What sould I do to start KDE (in polish language) in chroot?
Any ideas?
Hello
What sould I do to start KDE (in polish language) in chroot?
Any ideas?
I'm not sure if in /etc/knoppix-autoconfig is polish language section. It there is so boot in polish using lang cheatcode:Originally Posted by maxmartin
The next thing is that you must have kde-i18n-pl installed. Perhaps you want also copy /etc/sysconfig/i18n from your CD to your chroot partition to get locales correct. That's it.Code:boot: linux lang=pl
-tapsa-
Hmm
Is there any possibility to add new item to Knoppix Menu in 2 languages? For example in Knoppix Menu:
Students stuff (in English) - booting with lang=en
Narzedzia studenckie (in Polish) - booting with lang=pl
How can I do this?
Yes, take a look at /usr/share/applnk/Knoppix directory. You can add Comment and Name in your language as I have done e.g. for netcardconfig.desktop:Originally Posted by maxmartin
But adding th whole sub-directory... I have never even tried. Perhaps there is more in that than just adding a new item. Sorry, I don't know.Code:[Desktop Entry] Comment[de]=Netzwerkkarte konfigurieren Comment[fi]=Verkkokortin asetukset Exec=rxvt -ls -e /usr/sbin/netcardconfig Icon=connect_creating Name[de]=Netzwerkkarte konfigurieren Name[fi]=Verkkokortti Name=Network card configuration Type=Application
-tapsa-
Thanks -tapsa-.
I have looked at this directory /usr/share/applnk/Knoppix and subdirectories.
This is very complicated, but thanks for now.

Intel Core i7-3770K 3.5 GHz Processor
$39.00
Intel Core i7-9700 3.0 GHz Octo-Core (SRG13) Processor
$79.00
Intel Core i5-11500 2.70 GHz LGA 1200 Desktop CPU Processor SRKNY
$94.99
Corsair RM750e 750W Fully Modular 80 Plus Gold ATX 3.1 PSU Certified Refurbished
$44.99
Intel 4th Gen Core i7-4790 SR1QF 3.60GHz (Turbo 4.00GHz) 8M 4-Core LGA-1150 CPU
$39.99
Intel Core i7-7700T 2.9GHz 8MB Socket LGA1151 Quad Core Processor SR339
$39.99
Intel i7-8700 Coffee Lake 3.2GHz 6-Core Max Turbo 4.6GHz Processor
$69.99
Intel Core i7-6700 3.40 GHz QUAD Core (4 Core) Desktop Processor 8MB LGA 1151
$29.99
LAST BATCH *Brand New-Sealed* AMD Ryzen 9 9950X3D2 Dual Ed. 4.3GHz 16Core AM5
$798.00
hp Desktop PC Computer Quad Core 16GB RAM DUAL 22" LCDs Wi-Fi BT Windows 11 SSD
$219.99