Hello
Did you find this file (knoppix-installer.po)? I want to translate it too, but I can't find this file.
Can you help me?
Hello
Did you find this file (knoppix-installer.po)? I want to translate it too, but I can't find this file.
Can you help me?

Lot of 2 Vintage IBM ThinkPad 755CX Pentium 75MHz 40MB RAM 810MB HDD Win95
$589.99
🔥 Vintage HP 21MX 1000 M-Series Minicomputer Chassis Backplane Parts AS-IS �
$216.30
Vintage computer AMD K6-2 300 MHz 96 MB ram No HDD/No OS
$79.99
Vintage Intel iPDS-100 Personal Development System
$1499.99
300 Pcs Vintage Aesthetic Stickers,Waterproof Vinyl Scrapbook Supplies
$9.10
EduCALC HP 48 Goodies Disks 1–5 Vintage 5.25" Floppy Lot 1990–1991 Dev Tools
$39.99
Original Vintage Old Style STANDARD Black CD Jewel Case (Heavy Duty) 90g Lot
$316.95
Vintage Zak McKracken Alien Mindbenders Big Box Commodore 64/128 Insert UNTESTED
$165.00
Vintage Texas Instruments TI 99/4A Home Computer System In Box
$150.00
Vintage Core CL9 Master Universal Remote Control Steve Wozniak (Apple) READ
$988.88